Okay. I had a few inquiries, and this is currently what I have available to sell. I can also do up a print if there is something digital of mine you really like - let me know and we'll explore the options. This includes the Fact Friday images.
I'm open to negotiation. Shipping is usually about 15 dollars extra in Canada.
I can also do up comissions. Ask me about something if you are interested - at snowbringer@gmail.com
Large Acrylics
Life Bar: 24 inches by 12 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $300
Short Eared Owl, Juvie: 24 inches by 12
inches, Acrylic on Canvas. $350
Large Paper Drawing/Paintings
Juvenile Robin: 18 inches by 13 inches,
Pen and Ink. $100
Horned Owl: 16 inches by 12 inches, Pen
and Ink. $150
Woodpecker: 13 inches by 17.5 inches,
Graphite Watercolour. $150
Kingfisher: 20 inches by 13 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $150
Small Drawing/Paintings
Sparkly Owl: 6 inches by 6 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $45
Heron: 9.5 inches by 12 inches,
Watercolour, Pen and Ink. $150
Chickadee: 9.5 inches by 12 inches,
Watercolour. $125
Peacock: 11 inches by 15 inches, Pen
and Ink. $100
Fletchling: 11 inches by 8.5 inches,
Watercolour. $50
Fletchinder: 9.5 inches by 12 inches,
Watercolour. $50
Tiny Painting: 7.5 inches by 10.5
inches, Watercolour, pen and ink. $25
Cactus Flower: 9.5 inches by 12 inches,
Watercolour. $75
Abstract Acrylics, smaller
“Tree”: 12 inches by 12 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $30
“Chopper”: 12 inches by 12 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $30
“Stitches”: 12 inches by 12 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $30
“Yellow Leak”: 12 inches by 12
inches, Acrylic on Canvas. $30
“Rusting”: 12 inches by 12 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $30
“Landscape”: 8 inches by 10 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $25
“Red Storm”: 8 inches by 10 inches,
Acrylic on Canvas. $25
No comments:
Post a Comment